LogicalDOC is a free document
management system that is designed to handle and share documents
within an organization. LogicalDOC is a content repository, with
Lucene indexing, Activiti workflow, and a set of automatic import
procedures. The system was developed using Java technology.
LogicalDOC is a web-based document management application, so a web
browser is needed to use it. The web interface is built using Google
LogicalDOC™ - Sistema de Gestión de Documentos (DMS).
|9.1 various systems|
ResourceSpace open source digital asset
management software is the simple, fast, & free way to organise your
- Completely Web Based: Only a web browser is needed — no cumbersome client software installations.
- Quick & Easy Search: Resources are found easily and quickly. Your users serve themselves.
- Collaborate: Work together through the use of shared resource collections.
- Auto Preview & Convert: Automatic file previews and conversion for hundreds of document formats.
- Admin Benefits: Includes detailed reporting and statistics, as well as batch file editing and uploading.
- Standards Based: Built on open source utilities and software for completely flexible functionality
|ProjectForge is a Web-based solution for project management including time sheet booking, team calendar, financial administration, and controlling and managing work-break-down-structures. A ready-to-run server and a war file are available.||9.1 various systems|
|Redmine is a flexible project management web application written using Ruby on Rails framework. Runs on a web-serve as web 2.0 aplication.||4.1 Unix|